Samstag, 11. Juni 2011

Life is a Journey - Work and Fun


In the summer I like lying on the beach with my family. But I also like to be active: My hobbies in my life are football, volleyball and the fire brigade. In my free time I help my father very often. My dream job is roofer(Dachdecker). I like the work outside and to be in the fresh air and it is great to work on high buildings. I am not afraid of the height.

With my parents I was very often in the Südsee-Camp, this is a campsite in the Lüneburger Heide. But the best holiday of my life was in Munich 2006 where I visited the area of the FC Bayern München: I saw the training grounds, the stadium Allianz Arena, the Olympiapark and Michael Ballack going for a walk in his free time.

Last year I was with my family in Turkey. We were there during the summer holiday for ten days and it was all so good and relaxing. All the day we were lying in the sun on the beach. (Go to top).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.