Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Life is a journey

My life is a really interesting journey. Already as a child, I loved much action : when I was younger than 10 years I liked it a lot to climb on trees.
Now I work every day and I like this, too.I like to screw on cars and tractors - this is so interesting. Also in my free time I am a very active person: I play football with my brothers and I go swimming and do other things like that. I like a lot of action in my life because then it is not so boring and keeps you fit.
And my family and I went on holiday so often, to Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Lanzarote and Mallorca. It was so cool on these islands, so warm and sunny, and the hotels were great, too: the lunch was fantastic, it was more than you could eat.
I am very content with my life at the moment and I hope it will continue like this


1 Kommentar:

  1. IT WAS ME - Sorry, Christoph - I simply h a d to upload this picture - take it as a look into your future ; )

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.