Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience as an office clerk


My first work experience was as an office clerk. I worked in the bureau at Finkeisen. The bureau was quite small and there were only 3 employees in it. There all were very friendly. On the first day the boss showed me the whole business. I sorted the folders and worked with the computer so often. I worked with Excel and Word , for example.
I made the coffee every day and sometimes I went to the bread shop Tanzen or Bäcker Blanke to get donuts and other bakery products. I designed the work plan and the folders, too. When I was bored and there was nothing to do for me I was allowed to play games on the computer, that made fun. I worked from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. every day. This was my best work experience.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.