Samstag, 16. April 2011

California - my dream destination



In my summer holiydays I`m going to visit California with my best friends for two weeks. I would like to see Los Angeles and Hollywood, because it`s very amazing there, I heard. In Los Angeles we would like to go shopping in the shopping street „Rodeo Drive“, there are many nice jewellery shops and I would buy a ring. Some stars go shopping in the Ventura Boulevard. There are expensive furniture stores, designer boutiques,
nice clothes stores and many trendy restaurants. I would like to buy a very special dress, which should be colourful. I think one day we might want to eat in the “Sanctuary” restaurant in Beverly Hills. I hope we will meet some music or film stars and we could take photos of them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.