Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Florida - my best trip

The florida Scrub Jay
My best trip was 2001.I was in the USA, it was so hot and the people were friendly.My cousin lives in Florida.We saw a lot of dangerous animals, one of those was the alligator. The beach in Florida is really nice.We went swimming, and sometimes,we saw dangerous sharks.It was a nice time in florida.We played football and beach-volleyball .America is a big country, you can visit many sights and high mountains and a big desert. Florida is one of the largest states east of the Mississipi River.In florida, there are the Everglades National Parks .You can find a lot of interesting and colorful animals.In florida, the people played American football and they often went swimming.I saw many palm trees.I enjoyed the time in florida, but sometimes, I was confusing, because the American had a other currency.They had the dollar.I had promised my cousin ,that I come next summer to florida.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.