Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

My best trip - Mallorca



My best trip was to Mallorca. I was with my parents there in the place of Cala d´Or. The place is on the south-east of the capital. The capital of Mallorca is Palma. You can go shopping in the city, it is a really nice, old city with a fantastic cathedral.There are also many yachts in the harbour.
In the hotel where we lived, you could play table tennis with the animators, you could also play soccer, water polo and more. In the hotel there were many evenings as Disco evenings or there was an animal show. If we wanted to go to the capital we had to rent a car, because the capital is located several miles away.
I really enjoyed that trip

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.