Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

The most interesting person I ever met

I often was in Arendsee in Sachsen-Anhalt and the most interesting person I have ever met is Vanessa.
Vanessa was the daughter of my grandparents´ neighbours.

Every day in these holidays we spent a lot of time together. She was so funny and really nice.

One day we found a baby cat whose mother was away. We waited a long time, but the mother wasn´t there anymore. We gave the babycat the name Aloney, because she was so alone. Vanessa and I took the cat to Vanessa´s home.
Her father said that the cat had to go away.

But Vanessa and I took the cat to the garden-house behind the garden of Vanessa´s neighbours.That place was perfect. Vanessa brought a cover for the little kitten and I took a small bowl with milk and water.The next day we went shopping and bought cat food. Vanessa and I were so happy.

These holidays with Vanessa were wonderful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.