Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience at Nabertherm, Lilienthal

In my free time I often work for my parents, I help them with farming. I had two internships. Both were in Lilienthal. One of these companies was Nabertherm GmbH. That is my favorite company, because the work there is very good and interesting. And the working atmosphere is good, too, people are very friendly and helpful. In my internship,I learned many interesting things there. On their homepage they explain that they do thermal engineering for professional applications and offer the widest product range in the world. They can find professional solutions for all needs - standard and customized. It is a manufacturing company which has more than 60 years of experience and has worldwide customer relationships.About 350 people work at Nabertherm. On 1st August I will start an apprenticeship there. And I am very happy about that. :)
If you want some more information about this outstanding company you can visit their homepage:
http://www.nabertherm.com/home/index/en

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.