Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Bredbeck - my worst trip

The worst trip in my life was a trip to Bredbeck:

It is a youth hostel with a d*** useless programm about our future career where I have wasted three days of my life. During the time when I was there I got neither any information about my planned occupation nor about my later worklife.
We slept in an old accommodation with small rooms and with a dirty and untidy kitchen. We had our meals in a kind of dining-room. The meal was very bad and sometimes we had to eat our meal coldly. Our meal was always served too late.
In our free time we must stay outside in a rainy weather because our accommodation was closed. It was terrible to go for walks in a rainy weather. When I came home, I had a cold immediately afterwajavascript:void(0)rds.

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.