Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

My work experience as office clerk


My experience was at Finkeisen - they sell sun or rain shelters. One of my tasks was that I got the mail and had to distribute it. At first, they showed me the company. My working hours were from 8 o'clock to 15 o'clock from Monday to Friday.

On Wednesday I only worked only from 8 o'clock to 13 o'clock. And every day I had to write a daily report with all the times and the activties.

And I also cleaned up file folders and cooked coffee for the colleagues . I made a plan for the fitters. Everyday I wrote a letter for the customers and sent brochures.

My experience was exciting and very instructive.I could imagine choosing this kind of job.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.