Dienstag, 12. April 2011

My internship in a car workshop


I have made an intership in an car workshop. Most of the time I had to wash cars and clean the shop. But I also helped with changing a door or a bonnet. The biggest job was that I had to help a worker to change an engine.

Most of the time it was really boring but somtimes it made really fun. I learned from my work experience that the job is hard work. The time with the other workers was funny we talked alot about cars and how they are repaired, and we also talked about other things. In the break I drove home to have lunch.

After I had lunch I went back and went on working. It was a time with many diferent experiences - from the best to the worst. At least I would say it was nice to see what you must do in this job but I also learned that the job is not what I want.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.