Dienstag, 12. April 2011

After school - becoming a machinist


When I will have finished school I will start my education as a machinist. That is the job I wrote about in one of the my other articles. I will learn to work with the late ( Drehbank) and the milling machine. The education takes three and a half year to learn this job. But when you like to work with metal and work with machines I can say look for a training company where you can learn it. But make a internship before you start the education for this job.
Sometimes the job will be boring and it will go on your nerves. But what you can when you have finished this job training/apprenticeship you can deserve very much money. But if you think that I will learn this job only for that much money that I will get, you are wrong. It is really interesting and I know that it is the job that I want to do my whole life. I don't know what else I can do or want to do. There is also further education and training for this job. One of this further education is to become a watchmaker,he makes the gears and all the other small parts of luxury watches. But first things first - it´s the education, the apprenticeship and the training that you do first and then the future will show what you will do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.