Samstag, 16. April 2011

My Internship as a machinist

In one of my internships, I was a machinist. Most of the time I was looking what the employees did. You ask you why I only watched what they did? I can tell you that not every boy or girl can't do this job. The only thing that you can do is cut the metal and grind the metal or you get the settings of the machine. But all that you must know for programming the machine you will learn in the education. I asked very many questions to the employee.
In abother internship, in the same firm but with another team, I could cut metal and could oil the machines. And what was the best, I could work with an old machine one section of the tail.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.