Samstag, 16. April 2011

Internship at an interior design company


My internship was at the Stil House. It is an interior design company.
My responsibility was to help the plasterers.I had to mix the filler, bring equipment or make coffee.
When the room is finished, the objects must be placed inside. I had to give the fitters the things they need, e.g. the right screw, sometimes I could work myself. The best was the break we had a whole hour for lunch and the company has a canteen of its own. Those who have finished their meal and still have time can go into the break room, there you can sleep or play together with the colleagues on the console.
I liked my internship, at times it is tiring but it is not stressful at all, everybody what he or sheshould and we always finished on time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.