Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience in a hotel


I made a work experience in a hotel which is called “Worpsweder Tor“. It's a hotel that delongs to the 4 stars category. I made a work experience there two years ago. There were 20 employees. They worked eight hours a day and 40 hours per week. I had to clean the floor, the windows and the rooms. Sometimes I made breakfast for the guests. For me it was a boring kind of job and not interesting. But sometimes I could serve the guests in the restaurant, I liked that better that cleaning. I worked from 8 am to 14 am. One day I had to work in the evening, but that was a bad working time. The hotel looked very nice and the hotel was very clean. But now I know, that this job is not the right one for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.