Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

Quiberon, France - my best trip



My favourite trip was the one to France, to the peninsula Quiberon. The campsite there is normally a military practising place, but in the summer you can go and stay there with your tent or your caravan. The way to the water is short, it is about 150 metres away. Normally we had a temperature of 30°C and more. It was very hot. I must say this heat was nearly too much for me, I hate it when it's too warm.
But the place there was OK.
Mostly I went to the sandy beach and went swimming in the cold water many times a day. Often I threw a ball with my dad, he threw the ball to me, I caught it and threw it back to him. We often fell into the water and had a lot of fun.

We stayed there for two weeks. Sometimes we drove into the city but there it was not so nice. Mostly I was at the beach.

The peninsula Quiberon is a very good place for a holiday, there is a lot you can do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.