Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

My nternship as an insurance clerk


I did my internship at the assurance company Concordia in Grasberg.
In Lilienthal there is another Concordia office,too.When there is a lot of work or even too much work, a few employer go and work there.
I had to take care of the depositions acording to date which was very boring and I also had to order adversity letters,too.What I liked was to phone with the customers.But I also had to make coffee and clean the kitchen.I wrote letters to the costumers with my signature. I took accounts to the bank.
There are many kinds of an assurance, e.g.for the house,old people,cars and more.The job was interessting for me. I think the job is a favourite job of me.This job can be my future job.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.