Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience at a doctor´s

I worked at the pediatrist Dr. Kirschke´s in Lilienthal one year ago. I worked from 8 am to 1 pm and two days a week in the afternoon, from 3 pm to 6 pm. There are 3 employees, they often talked and explained things to me . Every day I sorted index carts, that was nice and I liked it. Sometimes I watched the doctor when he gave vaccinations, I helped withweighing or measuring the size of babies. In the second week I accessed patients, at the beginng I was uncertain, later I liked it and they said I was good at it. The internship was great and they said I could make an education there. I was lucky about the offer, but I don't want to do this for the rest of my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.