Samstag, 16. April 2011

Internship at a hairdresser´s


I made my internship in a hairdressing salon.The intership took two weeks.
It wasn´t funny.In the two weeks I did not learn much, I only had to sweep hair .
But I was allowed to cut the hair of a friend and I also had a doll to practice .
I made her a perm or a water wave.The funniest thing was to made the updo.
Being a hairdresser is a very strenuous job.After the first day my back ached.That wasn´t nice.
But all in all is the hairdresser a
nice job for those who like it.
I couldn´t imagine to learn the job from a hairdresser, but the intership was nice.
I would always do my next intership in a hairdresser´s salon again, although my dream job is being a shop assistant!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.