Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Internship in an elderly people´s home

My internship was terrible . I did an internship at a residential home for the elderly for two weeks. It was so boring there . I had to stand up in the morning at 7 a.m , every day from Monday to Friday and I had to go home at 2 p.m . At first I had to feed a old woman in the morning , that wasn't so bad but it wasn't nice ,either. Then I was cleaning the rooms . I had a break at 12 a.m . One hour of the day the people there had to play some games with the others in the lounge . I was playing some games ,too. That was funny . But sometimes I had nothing else to do apart from reading some magazines . There was a very friendly woman , she had a lot of flowers in her bedroom , it looked very nice. But the result of my work experience was that I do not see my future in this field of jobs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.