Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience

The name of the company where I passed my work experience is Dodenhof.It has been existing for 101 years.There are 900 employees.They deals with lots of different article: sports article, furniture, fashion, food, technical equipment and other things.
It was a really nice time, the employees were friendly and when I had a problem, they helped me and they gave me some advice.We had a lot of fun. I was in the sports sector, because I am interested in sports, and the articles were interesting for me.I saw many customers, most of them were friendly. We talked about my internship and they asked me, where I went to school.In the evening, I was very tired.
It was a long day, and that was a difficult job.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.