Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Groningen in the Netherlands - my best trip



My best trip was a day trip to the Netherlands in the summer 2010. I went there with my friends during our holidays. We travelled there in the morning by train to Leer.

From Leer we drived to Groningen. The way from Leer to Groningen was very boring. We arrived in Groningen at lunch-time and we stayed for 4 hours.

We had a lunch break at Mc Donalds and we spent a nice, relaxing time at the water, it wa
s really great weather.

In Groningen we also met some nice people. At 4 p.m. we took the train back to Germany and at 6 p.m. we arrived at Leer.

At 8 p.m. we were back in Bremen.

The day was great and this year I want to go there with my friends again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.