Donnerstag, 14. April 2011

After school - fashion design


At the momentI still go to school. After school I would like to continue my schooling and go to college, but I am not sure.
My dream is to study fashion design. Since my childhood times I dream of this. I want to design clothes like trousers, bonnets, evening dresses and more. This job fascinates me. After school and college, I want to work in a big agency or international company. I want to design fashion that people can really wear, I do not want to design strange clothes.I want to design fashion for everybody, for women and men, fold people, kids,teenager and for fat people. That will really make me happy when the people are content. And by the time I will get married and have two children, one boy and one girl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.