Samstag, 16. April 2011

My work experience as an office clerk


My work experience was in the Community of Grasberg. My first day was in the anteroom, and every day I was in another department. My tasks were zo go to the bank and mainly to help the citizen when there was someone who needed an information.I helped the citizen filling out blanks. The employees were really friendly and helpful. And I chose this profession because it makes fun. My working hours were from 8 o'clock until 13 o'clock and on Thursdays from 14: 30 o'clock by 17 o'clock. One day I assisted to prepare the conference room for a meeting. I really liked all these different kinds of work, especially helping other people and giving them information, and I think this is the right kind of job for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.