Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

My work experience as bank clerk

My second work experience was in the savings bank. At first, they showed me the bank branch. My responsibilities were for example to sort the bank transfers and to make the coffee in the morning. The telephone rang almost all the time, so I had to accept some of them or relayed them to the employee, if I couldn't help the customers. Sometimes, I could attend the customers, if they came into the bank and wanted to get help for example with the international transfer. Everyday, I had to write a daily report with the times and the activities. I worked from 7:30 a.m to 1 p.m. Finally, the work experience was very instructive and exciting.I think about applying, but I guess I have to go with school, because at banks or saving banks most apprentices have got the Abitur.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.