Samstag, 16. April 2011

After school - my future

After school I will make an education to become a kindergarten teacher at the nursery school in Grasberg. The employees there are so friendly and funny.I think I can win recognition and I am good at at keeping calm, that is important for this job. I like to play games with the children or do handicraft, because I’m very creative. I’m not good at singing, but I think that is not too important. If I want to start learning this job, a pre-condition is that I have a 3 ( C) as a grade in the subject German. The apprenticeship takes 4 years and a disadvantage is that I don’t earn money in this time. The future prospects of this job are very good, because there will always be nursery schools and I can get along well with children.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.