Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Life is a journey

My life started in 1994. I was born in Bremen. But I live in Grasberg. This is the village where I grew up. First I attended the primary school where I spent a really nice time. I got to know a lot of friends there and had a lot of fun with them. Then, after 4 years I went to the Findorffschule. There I also had my friends around me. With them them I could talk and solve problems, we worked and learned together and we also had fun. But in the summer of this year I will leave the FSG and I will continue my education at the BBS OHZ.

When I was young I met my good friend Justine. I had so much fun with her and we did a lot of things together. I could talk to her and go out and we spent much time together, we visited other friends and did a lot more. Also today she is a really good friend for me. Our friendship hasn´t changed, we do the same things as some years ago. But we have become teens, so today we can do a few things more, we go to parties, for example. I also have a boyfriend for nearly a year now. Last year I met him on a party and then we got to know each other. We understood each other really well and so we spend a lot of time together.

These were just a few thoughts about my life. To me, friends are most important and I hope I will always meet nice people.


.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.